City and County of Denver
Senior Engineer - Infrastructure Design - City & County of Denver
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Five to 10 years progressive experience in the management and design of storm, sanitary, and green infrastructure projects with the City and County of Denver or equivalent municipality
- Experience with highly complex, multi-discipline projects that may include additional components including transportation, signals, and bike lanes
- Strong communication skills and experience working with diverse groups of stakeholders and the public through community engagement examples
- A collaborative approach to working in a team environment with complex project issues
- Computer skills including but not limited to MS Office, ArcMap, AutoCAD Civil 3d, CUHP/SWMM, FLO2D
We realize your time is valuable so please do not apply if you do not have at least the following required minimum qualifications:
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
Experience: Three (3) years of professional engineering work experience after obtaining a Professional Engineering (PE) license.
License/Certifications: Requires a valid Driver's License at the time of application.
Requires registration as a Professional Engineer (PE) by the Colorado State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers at the time of application.
Registration in another state will be accepted in lieu of this requirement, provided that the applicant has Colorado registration at completion of probation.
Licenses and certifications must be kept current as a condition of employment.
Education/Experience Equivalency: No substitution of experience for education is permitted.
Additional appropriate education may be substituted for experience requirements.