AAa/e has made great strides to increase members benefits and add value to each level of membership. All members enjoy:
Discounts to AAa/e Monthly Programs
Discounts to AAa/e Special Events and VIP Receptions
Access to MBE/SBE Business Opportunities & Speaker Presentations
Individual and Firm Listing in the AAa/e Member's Directory
Networking Opportunities and Personal Growth
2017 MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
There are four levels of membership for the Association. Click here to apply for membership or click here to download the manual form.
- General Membership - $125 - Exclusive to Principals, Business Owners, and/or Partners
- Associate Membership - $75 - Exclusive to Non-Owners, primarily A/E/C employees
- Student/Recent Graduate Membership - $8 - with valid student ID or proof of graduation within last 2 years)
Online Application for Corporate Membership Application ($1,500):
- 3 Designated Yearly Memberships
- Company logo on AAa/e website
- 1 Complimentary Admission to all Lunch programs (does not include evening events, Foundation Events and Annual Awards Banquet)
- Recognition as a Corporate Member of AAa/e Monthly Programs and Banquet
- Exclusive to any corporation with a current license to do business in the State of California and which in the opinion of the Board of Directors supports the goals and objectives of the Association including its Bylaws
- Special Corporate Member only discount on purchase of an Annual Awards Banquet Table:
- Platinum Sponsor - $500.00
- Gold Sponsor - $350.00
- Silver Sponsor - $250.00
- Bronze Sponsor - $175.00
- Community Sponsor - $100.00
Non-members and renewing members will benefit from an AAa/e Membership and (6) six events for the price of (5) five. Click Here to apply.
- General Members - $375 – includes AAa/e Membership and 6 events
- Associate Members - $325 – includes AAa/e Membership and 6 events
For more information on membership, please contact Michael Choi
- Savings of $50 - 6 luncheon events for the price of 5 ((does not include evening events, Foundation Events and Annual Awards Banquet).
- One-time payment and firm reimbursement (as applies).